You will be joining a friendly, fast-paced environment, where it really is all about teamwork! As a company we want to encourage and develop relationships internally and externally, we are looking for individuals that have determination and are eager to learn.
Excellent package available for the right candidate, which includes 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Generating new business by recognising prospects and sales opportunities
- Understanding the customers requirements
- Act as a contact between the company and its new and existing customers, maintaining accurate records of all communications
- Organise visits to existing customers and potential customers for new business
- Provide the highest level of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, efficient response to all email and telephone correspondence
- Previous sales and commercial experience
- Previous experience using and demonstrating entertainment lighting equipment is advantageous
- Self-motivated, proactive and takes ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities/deadlines
- Full driving licence and have the flexibility to travel
Want to know more about us or get a feel for what we do? We’re social!