A.C. Entertainment Technologies is one of the World’s leading distributors of professional lighting, audio, rigging and video equipment to the entertainment industry. Through our offices in High Wycombe and Leeds we sell equipment to the concert, theatre, stage, film and broadcast industries, in over 80 countries worldwide.
The successful candidate will ideally have an excellent technical understanding of the latest technologies and rigging practices, in the entertainment industry. Knowledge of the current LOLER and machinery directive legislation would be advantageous.
You will have a natural empathy with clients and end users at all levels, from technicians through to senior business owners. You will have excellent communication skills in order to effectively collaborate with a wider sales team, end-users and suppliers.
In this position you will be dedicated to ensuring your team are engaged, well managed and perform to the highest standards. Joining a small specialised team, you will oversee the department and ensure our customers’ expectations are always exceeded.
You will be predominantly office based with occasional customer and supplier visits throughout the UK, including product training, demonstrations and attending trade shows.
- Manage and co-ordinate the AC-ET Rigging Department.
- Oversee the performance management of the team, motivating, setting objectives.
- Review customer requirements in order to gain a clear understanding of customers’ business needs and offer solutions for sales.
- Raising quotations and following up verbally with customers.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential customers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, efficient response to all email and telephone correspondence.
- Ensure every customers’ expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience.
- Liaise and develop relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure all Company processes are followed, reviewed and updated at all times, maintaining accurate records.
- Train and mentor new employees.
- Maximise growth & profitability of the department.
- Experience of professional entertainment rigging practices.
- Good understanding of the latest products and technologies in the entertainment rigging industry.
- Previous experience in a managerial role is essential.
- Excellent management style – encouraging, inspiring and enabling the team around you to be the very best that they can be.
- Abreast of the latest LOLER and machinery directive legislation.
- A recognised LEEA qualification such as LMM or LMP would be an advantage.
- CM qualification in usage, maintenance of Lodestar chain hoists would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of entertainment hoist regulations and standards imperative.
- A good understanding of reporting and analysing the team’s performance.
- Strong organisational, accuracy, time-management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership of projects.
- Must be able to confidently communicate internally and externally, giving advice/instructions as and when required.
- To be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities/deadlines.
- Self-motivating and enthusiastic.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications – Word/Excel.
- Full driving licence and have the flexibility to travel.
- Please apply with a current CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE