Draper StageScreen has greater flexibility in size range, and its modular truss frame touts one of the strongest, most rigid projection screen on the market.
Draper StageScreen Range
Whether free standing or flown, all available StageScreen sizes utilize a combination of six standard colour-coded frame sections. Create a variety of viewing formats by simply adding or removing frame sections. A unique DuraLoop bungee system features quick, easy attachment of the viewing surface. It sets up and breaks down in no time and with a minimum of effort. The self-centering tension provides a truly flat viewing surface for better image quality which makes it ideal for stage, theatres, or large venues.
Custom surfaces and sizes are available.
Draper StageScreen Range Features
- Maximum image area width 75’ (22.86 m). Maximum image area height 22’6” (6.9 m).
- May be wall-mounted, suspended, or free-standing.
- Frame available in a black finish. Optional anodized silver finish available upon request.
- No hinges, snaps, or handy cranks required. Color-coded frame and instructions ensure fast and easy assembly.
- Frame sections are connected with permanently attached threaded links and guide pins.
- Viewing surface attaches easily to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops.
- The image area of each screen is exact and true to format.
- Includes wheeled heavy-duty polyethylene carrying case.
- Custom sizes available.
How to: setting up a StageScreen by Draper Inc
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our video products, arrange a demo or email us.
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!