The MCTRLR5 is an independent master controller developed by NovaStar with an epoch-making significance. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3,840x1080@60Hz, which is able to meet the on-site requirements of oversized LED displays. The MCTRLR5 makes it easier to create stunning rotation visual effects for users.
The MCTRLR5 can also be used as two independent Full-HD controllers, which makes it more flexible to load LED displays. The design of the MCTRLR5 is innovative. It allows users to configure a display at any time without PC. The MCTRLR5 boasts key input options including HDMI, DVI, 6G-SDI and Genlock along with 8 Neutrik ethernet ports and 2 fibre output ports all from one controller.
NovaStar MCTRLR5 features
- Video inputs via 6G SDI, HDMI1.4 x 1, dual-link DVI
- Supports 8-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs and 2-channel optical fibre outputs and has maximum loading capacity of a single unit up to 3,840×1,080@60Hz
- When coupled with A8s or A10s receiver cards unlock the MCTRLR5’s full feature set with the ability to rotate freely your LED panels
- NovaStar’s G4 engine to create stable and flicker-free pictures without scanning lines, and bring smooth images with a good sense of layering
- Supports NovaStar’s latest pixel-by-pixel calibration technology, the process of which is fast and efficient
- Enables white balance calibration and colour gamut mapping based on the different features of LEDs on the display to ensure the real restoration of colour
- Manual adjustment of screen brightness, which makes it much easier and quicker
- Multiple controllers are able to be cascaded for uniform control
Arrange a Demo
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!