The MCTRL600 LED Controller is NovaStar's master controller, which supports LED panel configurations across 4 outputs. It is an advanced model of the Nova MCTRL300 which supports extra-large resolution.
MCTRL600 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. MCTRL600 utilizes UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centers, sports arenas, and more.
- Complete video input interfaces: HDMI 1.3, single-link DVI
- Multiple output options via 4 ethernet connections
- Includes light sensor connectivity for dynamic brightness control
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient
- UART IN and UART OUT control ports for cascading multiple devices
Arrange a Demo
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!