MCTRL4K is an independent master controller developed by NovaStar with an epoch-making significance. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840x2160@60Hz, which is able to meet the on-site requirements of oversized LED displays.
MCTRL4K also can be used as two independent master controllers, which makes it more flexible to load LED displays. The design of MCTRL4K is innovative, it allows users to configure a display at any time without PC.
- HDR offers viewers increased contrast and luminance ranges, a broader and richer colour gamut and an immersive viewing experience
- Complete video input interfaces: DP1.2×1, HDMI2.0×1, dual-link DVI×2
- Supports 16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs and 4-channel optical fibre outputs and maximum loading capacity of a single unit up to 4,096×2,160@ 60Hz maximum width or height up to 7,680
- Supports two operating modes using Dual-link DVI input: mosaic and multi-card
- Supports NovaStar’s latest pixel-by-pixel calibration technology, the process of which is fast and efficient
- Enables white balance calibration and colour gamut mapping based on the different features of LEDs on the display to ensure the real restoration of colour
- Manual adjustment of screen brightness, which makes it much easier and quicker
- Multiple controllers are able to be cascaded for cluster control
- Supports low latency