The Luminex LumiNode product family is built for today’s connectivity needs. It can convert network protocols to DMX/RDM while merging and routing different sources together.
The LumiNode product family offers more process engines than physical DMX connectors. Meaning your investment scales with the ever growing need for more network connected data and still being able to do what you need today.
Tomorrow’s lighting rigs are and will be ever more Ethernet connected and LumiNode will make sure that all different controls can talk with different fixtures. Built for today and designed for tomorrow.
Products in the range include: LumiNode 12 | LumiNode 4 | LumiNode 2 | LumiNode 1
- LumiNode 12 is the ideal full 19” rack unit that offers you the highest density of DMX/RDM ports on the market
- 16 processing engines and 12 DMX ports
- High port density made for touring and install
- LumiNode 4 is a versatile 4 port node. You can mount one or two units in a 1U rack space
- The unit is robust and thus ideal for touring applications
- 6 processing engines and 4 DMX ports
- The M10 insert and safety ear make it easy to mount it safely on a truss
- Ideal to use on any fly-bar in a fixed infrastructure or to be wall mounted
- 4 processing engines and 2 DMX ports
- USB port that works as an ethernet dongle
- 2 processing engines and 1 DMX port
- Ideal in combination with any network-based lighting control software or with a Luminex RDM device and LumiNet monitor – no drivers needed, just connect for usage.
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our lights or equipment, arrange a demo or email us
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!