The Luminex GigaCore 16Xt network switch range are a pre-configured ethernet switch designed for professional AV solutions, perfect for touring and live events.
Luminex GigaCore 16Xt
The GigaCore 16Xt is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to cope with the most demanding lighting and AV installations. Managed through an intuitive web interface, the unit can also be configured from the front end display, making this switch a hassle-free solution for your everyday job. Four SFP cages also offer users to create complex network topologies over fiber link, such as mesh or ring. Additional available options make the GigaCore 16Xt one of the most secured system of the industry.
The GigaCore 16Xt provides users with four SFP cages for Fiber connectivity. Just connect a multimode or single mode Fiber transceiver to each SFP cage and it will enable you to cover greater distances with a total link immunity up to 10km.
Stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
GigaCore 16X features
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
Arrange a Demo
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!