The LSC Control Systems Advanced Power System (APS) delivers a versatile and energy-efficient solution to some of the industry’s unique power distribution problems.
Each individual circuit can be sequentially soft-started by a user-programmed delay, eliminating the large inrush and earth leakage currents associated with the sudden start-up of a large array of equipment.
Likewise, multiple APS units can be cascaded so that the next sequenced unit will not start its automatic start-up sequence until the previous unit has finished. As added insurance, the APS can detect “dropped” Neutrals and immediately shutdown all outputs, preventing possible large-scale damage to connected equipment.
Available in 12-channel or 6-channel variants with various output capacities and connector types, the APS is equally at home in a portable 19” rackmount configuration or a handy wall mount chassis for permanent installations.
The APS is ideal for powering moving lights, video screens or audio power amplifiers – in fact any situation where controlled power distribution is needed.
- 3.2” colour graphical LCD touchscreen with intuitive menu control
- Control and remote monitoring via RDM or Houston-X
- Control via input and output contact closure (GPI) or DMX512
- Manual override via front-panel controls
- Four configurable channel modes – Always On, Always Off, DMX Relay and Standard APS Mode (sequential start-up)