There's no debate - when you choose Crown, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. Crown Power Amplifiers include the XLS Drive Core 2, XTi & XLi series of amplifiers. Their new XLS Drive Core 2 series has a larger LCD display and more DSP with higher functionality. We have access to the full range of Crown amps. Contact us for more information.
Crown Power Amplifiers
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminium handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
- (5 kg)
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4″, RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal build-up
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity – 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal build-up
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- Our specialist audio sales and support teams are on hand to assist you with whatever you require.
MEET THE AUDIO TEAM
- We supply the industry’s top leading brands, including Dynamic Audio Device, Luminex, Allen & Heath, Midas, Sennheiser, Shure, Nexo & DPA to name just a few.
VIEW AUDIO BRANDS PORTFOLIO
- After more than just audio? Find out more about AC-ET and the full range of services that we can offer.
WHY CHOOSE AC-ET?
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Audio products, arrange a demo or email us
Audio Resource Page – Here you’ll find resources for the audio equipment we sell and distribute.