The Broadweigh Wireless Handheld Display device provides an 8 digit LCD reading from an unlimited number of Broadweigh shackles (either BW-S325 or BW-S475 versions) and also can display readings from the BW-WSS wind speed anemometer.
Broadweigh Wireless Handheld Display
The BW-HA progressive wireless handheld brings an extra level of portability to the Broadweigh system by expanding its standalone monitoring abilities. This device allows users to achieve advanced operations with load shackle readings without the necessity for a PC and a base station.
BW-HA can be configured to one of the following three operational modes:
- Works straight out-of-the-box
- Shows the nearest shackles with the same radio settings
- (Up to 24) inputs can be configured separately
- Shackles can be named and have audible warning levels set
- Shackles can be summed together giving totals for a whole structure and individual trusses. The total can be ‘drilled down’ to allow viewing of individual shackle values
- The devices features a backlit display, which makes it usable in low-light environments.
- Broadweigh wireless handheld display BW-HA is powered by a pair of standard alkaline AA batteries and is configured using BW-Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to the Broadweigh base station.
Wireless Handheld Display Features
- Wireless handheld display
- Supports overload and underload warnings for individual shackles, groups of shackles and windspeed sensors.
- Backlit display makes the device usable in low-light environments.
- Roaming mode reads data from any shackle in range
- Sleep / Wake function
- Local and remote battery and signal indicators
- Fully weatherised (IP67)
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Rigging products email us.
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!