This data logging software package enables the user to view and log up to 100 data channels from BroadWeigh wireless shackles.
- Easy to use.
- Fast and straightforward installation.
- Viewing & data logging of up to 100 channels simultaneously.
- Graphics feature that incorporates drawings and pictures into the display.
- Remote access to data using tablets and smartphones via Webserver feature.
- Logging files (.csv) saved to Excel.
- Representation of peak, valley & delta data.
- Data graphs.
- Programmable mathematical function for displays.
- Battery low and data range overload / underload indicated by audible & visual alarm.
Compatible with multi core processors and 32/64 bit operating systems including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
User-defined mathematical functions can be applied to each data channel & display e.g. the reading from one shackle or the summed readings from many shackles.
BW-LOG100 has a graphics feature that incorporates plans and pictures into the data logging display. JPG, GIF, PDF and DXF are just some of image formats that can be imported. BW-LOG100 can accept up to eight separate views (or pages) of a structure which can quickly be navigated between.
Remote access to data via a Webserver allows the user to view cells on multiple tablets or smartphones. This functionality allows access to the data without being next to the connected laptop or computer.