Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) from Leading Brands
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Helmets, Harnesses, Lanyards & Fall Arrest, Rope & Slings, Ascenders & Descenders, Karabiners & Connectors, Pulleys, Anchors and Accessories. PPE equipment available to comply with national and international regulations for safe work practices.
Sectors & Applications. Where is PPE used?
Professional PPE equipment for Theatre & Stage, Touring & Live Events, Architectural & Installation, Film, TV, Studio & Broadcast and Education & Performing Arts.
- Reassurance under pressure. Our specialist rigging sales and technical support team are on hand to assist you with whatever you require, 24/7.
MEET THE RIGGING TEAM
- Specialist In-House Chain Hoist Manufacturing, dedicated to the assembly of new build CM Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
VIEW CHAIN HOIST MANUFACTURING SERVICE
- Specialist In-House LOLER Services for Lifting Equipment, in Compliance with Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations.
VIEW LOLER SERVICES FOR LIFTING EQUIPMENT
- Open Days & Product Training, including CM Motor School – Training and Certification
TRAINING & OPEN DAYS
- We supply the industry’s top leading brands including Sixty82, Columbus McKinnon, Broadweigh and Outboard to name just a few.
VIEW RIGGING BRANDS PORTFOLIO
- After more than just rigging? Find out more about AC-ET and how we support the entertainment industry.
WHY CHOOSE AC-ET?
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!
Rope & Slings
Rope and Slings are used in rope access, equipment hauling and suspension applications. Rope options include a full range of Semi Static and Dynamic Rope for use in rope access and rescue. Sling options include endless woven slings with sewn terminations used for creating safe anchor points.