The Vista by Chroma-Q UD512 USB to DMX interface allows you to generate DMX* straight from your host PC or Mac’s USB port quickly and simply. It can be used in conjunction with the Vista 3 software.
The UD512 is a simple 1.5m cable connector that gives you 512 DMX channels*. The UD512 is powered from the USB port and has two LED indicators showing if the input is selected and DMX activity.
* Actual DMX output channels determined by dongle. Software pack, including Dongle, must be purchased separately.
- USB powered – requires no external power supply
- One DMX output post – ANSI E1.11
- LEDs to indicate DMX active and Universe selected
- Supplied with a 1.5 metre USB cable
- Net/shipping weight 0.5/1kg