The Claypaky Tambora Flash is a hybrid fixture that can act simultaneously as a strobe, wash and blinder, specifically designed with a modular approach for use in a linear array, to offer new creative opportunities to lighting designers.
The strobe section is based on two strips of very powerful white LEDs and a large beam angle aperture, capable of bringing a real impact of light into the show.
The blinder and the wash functions are obtained thanks to 4 large central RGBWW LED reflectors of 100W each, individually controllable in each function through the Advanced Layers Management. The presence of Warm White LEDs allows the “warm” effect typical of blinders. However, the blinder effect can also be obtained by using coloured LEDs, for a more dramatic effect than usual.
Features Amber shift to replicate tungsten at low level.
Both strobe and blinder effects are so visually striking that they can be perfectly appreciated in concerts and live events even in bright sunlight!
Tambora Flash was conceived and developed with the idea of making several units combinable horizontally and vertically, in order to obtain clusters that are conceptually like the line arrays of audio systems. Its core unit is suitable for smaller venues and this is contained in a modular design that can be quickly connected together to create larger units for use in big venues and stadiums.
Claypaky Tambora Flash offers two quick coupling modes and the adjustment of each single fixture within the cluster on a 30° angle, in order to adapt to every application.
The advanced mechanics and the ease of combining matrix products make Tambora Flash a truly versatile and fun to use system.
Tambora Flash offers an IP66 degree of protection, which guarantees its ideal use in outdoor applications.
- Static Hybrid strobe/blinder
- Light source: 4 RBGWW LED with reflector + Two lines of white strobe
- 4 LED reflectors (each one): R: 8 LEDs. G: 8 LEDs. B: 6 LEDs. WW: 14 LEDs = 100W each reflector – 32° beam angle aperture
- Strobe white LEDs: 192pcs by 3.7W each, individually controlled by 16 areas of 12 LED pixels each – 120° beam angle aperture
- Advanced Layers Management (Color – Internal Shape – Pixel Mapping + Strobe)
- Pixel mapping and strobe split into 8 different areas per line (16 in total)
- Electronic linear dimmer, 24 bit and 5 curves
- Electronic strobe @25 f/sec
- Control signal: USITT DMX 512
- Protocols: RDM, WebServer, Art-Net, sACN and kling-net
- Input Power: 1200VA @230Vac 50Hz
- IP66 rating
- CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Dimensions: 500x180x128mm