T3 is designed and built for life on the road. Professional lighting control where portability, compactness and performance is essential. The Avolites T3 combines the full power of their proprietary Titan software. With a compact, lightweight design that easily connects to your laptop to produce a fully featured moving lights control system.
Avolites T3 Lighting Control Console
Created in collaboration with leading lighting designers, Avolites T3 is the lightest, smallest, most affordable Avolites console they have ever produced. Sharing the new design language first seen in the Diamond 9, Avolites T3 is made for life on the road. Designed to take demanding shows anywhere, Avolites T3 and the optional Avolites T3–Wing companion form an unbeatable portable control surface. The key difference of the new T3 is not just the visual change, taking cues from the Diamond 9 flagship console. But also, the button layout, so there is less adjustment required for your muscle memory when using other Avolites consoles. Avolites T3 uses many of the same components as the new Avolites flagship console, including low profile, backlit Cherry MX Low Profile keys.
3 control wheels. 8 menu soft keys. 12 macro buttons. 30 faders. 42 function buttons.
Flagship Build Quality
Affordable doesn’t have to mean compromised, as Avolites T3 shares many flagship components.
Compact & Portable
Barely bigger than a laptop, Avolites T3 and Avolites T3–Wing fit into a single backpack.
- 10 X PLAYBACK FADERS – Uncompromised feel of Avolites faders, now ready to travel everywhere with you.
- 3 X OPTICAL ENCODER WHEELS – Reliable and accurate wheels for precise attribute control.
- ATTRIBUTE SELECT CONTROLS – Quick access to control and filtering of attribute groups.
- 12 X MACRO/EXECUTOR BUTTONS – Extra buttons for fast access to macros, or more playbacks for performance.
- 9 X NEW TITAN KEYS – To match the Avolites D9 layout, including the direction and undo keys.
- 20 C&K FLASH BUTTONS – With custom key caps.
- UNIVERSES – Up to 16 DMX universes (ART-NET and S-ACN) from host, PC hardware specification dependent. Optional upgrade to 32 or 64 universes (with the addition of titan net processors).