The Claypaky Stormy CC uses the latest LED technology, but retains all the charm of a classic strobe.
The light source is a strip of powerful white LEDs, which perfectly emulate a bright Xenon linear lamp. The frequency, duration and intensity of the pulse are fully digitally controlled, and these parameters are even independently adjustable, which is impossible with a xenon lamp strobe.
Thanks to its highly sophisticated electronics, the light turns on and off instantly, creating the jerky movement illusion.
- 144 x 7W Oslon Osram LEDs (5,700 K, 50,000 h)
- LED Power: pulsed mode 980W max, continuous mode 720W max
- Perfect emulation of a bright Xenon strobe linear lamp
- 42° beam aperture; 130° spatial diffusion
- Beam opening control by optional barndoors
- Total brightness: – 80,000 lm (Stormy); – 40,000 lm (Stormy CC)
- DMX 512 control channels: 3 (Stormy), 7 (Stormy CC)
- RGBW system (only Stormy CC)
- 0-100% adjustable dimmer
- Strobe pulse duration
- Strobe pulse rate
- Bracket adjustable on 360°
- Remote Device Management (RDM)