At the heart of every modern event is power distribution, providing power to show-critical and highly valuable equipment. The StageSmarts smartPDU 36 sets a new standard in functionality, flexibility, reliability and safety. It is suitable for all applications; from the smallest venue to the largest tour.
Engineered to meet the tough requirements of the events market, the StageSmarts smartPDU 36 helps you to keep track of the situation at any moment, protecting your connected equipment and crew and, when needed, assisting you in diagnosing problems.
Operational and Safety Features
- True load monitoring – quick and easy overview of output loading. Catch potential problems before breakers trip, find channels with spare capacity and more.
- Remote supervision – the networked system enables you to quickly view the status of all smartPDU’s in your system from any location on any device with a browser.
- Loss of neutral protection prevents costly damage to connected loads caused by over-voltages.
- Backlit marking strips – keeps your channel information clearly visible without external lighting.
- Superior circuit breakers – all breakers hold their rated current regardless of temperature. Immediate reset possible.
- Quick and easy to reconfigure – all main output connectors can be changed in a minute, from Socapex, to Harting, to Powercon.
- Power in / through: Powerlock 500A, 5-wire (TN-S) 230/400V
- Main breaker Protection: MCCB 4-pole. Immediate disconnect in case of lost neutral (over voltage protection)
- Master metering: All voltages, currents (incl neutral), power factor and frequency
- No. of main channels: 36
- Connection, protection: Socapex or Harting multipin – RCBO 2-pole, 16A – 30mA
- Aux channels 1 phase: 7
- Connection, protection: CEE 3-pole – RCBO 2-pole, 16A – 30mA
- Aux channels 3 phase: 2
- Connection, protection: CEE 5-pole – MCB 4-Pole 16/32/*63A/RCD 30mA
- Dimensions: 19”, 20U x 553mm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Certifications, standards EN 61439-1, EN 62368-1:2014, EN 61000-6-1:2007, EN 55015:2006+A2:2009, BS7671, BS7909