The StageSmarts C24 is a 24-channel power distribution unit that suits a wide range of applications and purposes, especially powering LED based lights and video displays.
Sharing the same high performance parts and technologies as our award winning smartPDU series, the StageSmarts C24 is suitable for the most demanding projects and toughest conditions.
With the StageSmarts C24, serious power distribution is now available for a much broader range of customer and applications. Be safe, not sorry.
- Loss-of-neutral sensor protects against overvoltage
- Emergency off button
- Main meter for incoming voltages and currents (incl. neutral)
- 32A / 3-phase output with adjustable and switchable RCD
- Detachable input cable
- Superior circuit breakers – Magnetic-Hydraulic – superior handling of in-rush currents, leakage currents and 100% temperature independent. RCBO-type, individual leakage current sensing per channel. 2-pole, neutral disconnect, complete load isolation. Industrial grade, sealed against dust and humidity.
- Overvoltage protection – Quick-acting ‘lost neutral’ sensor trips main breaker to disconnect all loads to prevent costly damage.
- True load indication per channel – Indicates the presence of loads, overloads and lost loads.
- 32A 3-phase outlet – Protected by 4-pole breaker with fully adjustable and switchable earth leakage protection.
- Convenience sockets – Channels 21-24 also available on singe channel sockets, three True1 type + one of selectable type.
- Choice of multipin outputs – Available with most common types of outputs.
C24 output options
C24A – 1x 4 x 19-pin Socapex, 6 ch/connector
C24A – 2x 4 x 16-pin Harting, 6 ch/connector
C24A – 3x 3 x 16-pin Harting, 8 ch/connector
C24A – 4x 3 x 24-pin Harting, 8 ch/connector
C24A – 5x 24 x Neutrik True1
C24A – 6x 24 x Neutrik Powercon (grey)
x = type of auxiliary connector for channel 24:
1 = German Schuko, 2 = French Schuko, 3 = UK 13A 4 = Australian GPO, 5 = Swiss
- Power input: ILME 4-pole + ground / 80A 5-wire (TN-s) 230/400V
- Main breaker: Disconnector, 4-pole, 63A
- Over-voltage Protection: Immediate disconnection in case of lost neutral connection.
- Master Metering: All incoming voltages, currents (including neutral), power factor, frequency.
- No of main channels: 24
- Capacity and protection: 16A per channel, RCBO A-type, 30mA
- Main output connections: Multipins, type depending on model Channel 21-24 also on True1 + user selectable socket
- Auxilliary channels: 32A, 5-pin CEE
- Capacity and protection: 32A, 4-pol breaker with adjustable and switchable RCD (30-300mA)
- Dimensions & weight: 483 (19”) x 266 (6U) x 354mm 23 kg
- Certifications, standards: EN 61439-1, EN 62368-1:2014, EN 61000-6-1:2007, EN 55015:2006+A2:2009, BS7671, BS7909
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Power Distribution & Dimming products arrange a demo or email us
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!