Medium-sized venues demand more wireless capability. Shure QLX-D® Digital Wireless is more than ready for the challenge. The robust RF performance lets you step up to an all-round higher class of audio, while protecting the signal at every level. It’s an affordable upgrade and a smart investment in your sound.
Shure QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Shure professional technology in an easy-to-use solution. Available as handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument systems.
How it works
What’s the secret to giving you more wireless with less worry? Control. QLX-D lets you streamline setup across multiple receivers, and the Wireless Workbench® software gives you real-time access throughout the performance. You can even manage connections from your iOS device for maximum convenience.
Why it’s better
- True to the source – The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced.
- Persistent power – The rechargeable lithium-ion battery option extends performance on stage and saves money over time, versus replaceable alkaline batteries.
- Secure sound – Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 advanced encryption that generates a randomised key for each use.
Quality that’s in the detail
- Professional-grade metal construction
- 64 MHz of tuning bandwidth
- Up to 22 channels in 8 MHz DTV range
- Transmitter types include handheld and bodypack
- Compatible with ULX-D® boundary and gooseneck transmitters
Arrange a Demo
Audio Resource Page – Here you’ll find resources for the audio equipment we sell and distribute.