The RCF ART 712A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection.
The 12″ woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
The MK4 Series is equipped with a new generation of 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifiers, high-powered woofers and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug‘n’go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
RCF’s Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
RCF speakers are designed by using FiRPHASE, a proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology, conceived for delivering transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The FiRPHASE algorithm optimizes dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns, ensuring at the same time minimum system latency.
- Nearfield and portable PA
- Foreground/background PA, distributed PA, frontfill and sidefill
- Houses of worship, video monitoring, retail, clubs, performance theatre, theme parks
- Compact voice reinforcement systems
- Stage monitoring
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1″ Compression Driver, 1.75″ v.c.
- 12″ Woofer
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver:1″, 1.75″ v.c.
- Woofer:12″, 2.5″ v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1600 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p .
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 637 / 25.0 mm/inch
- Width: 387 / 15.2 mm/inch
- Depth: 363 / 14.2 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 18 / 39.6 kg/lb