The Ra 2000ProfileHB from PROLIGHTS, designed for concerts, worship and live events, it is an even brighter variant of their popular Ra 2000Profile.
Powerful, compact and fully equipped with both framing shutters and an animation wheel, the Ra 2000ProfileHB provides the same footprint and impressive features as the Ra 2000Profile, but with a whopping 40% higher intensity.
The Ra 2000ProfileHB is an indispensable tool for any show.
The 6,300K LED engine has been custom-engineered to enable the fixture to reach an impressive 18,900 lumen output, whilst the on-board CRI enhancement filter allows a CRI > 83.
The Ra 2000ProfileHB CMY system delivers beautiful pastels, stunning saturated colours and powerful primaries. One colour wheel provides split colours, and linear CTO allows the Ra 2000ProfileHB to blend in with traditional sources.
This unit is packed with powerful features like a gobo wheel, adjustable framing shutters, an animation wheel, iris, prism and dual linear frost.
The highly efficient optical system delivers a 1:8 zoom from 8° to 50°, and crisp focus to perfectly merge multi-layer effects.
- Source: 540W LED
- CCT: 6,300K
- Luminous flux: 18,900lm @ full
- Lux: (7.5°) 38,509 lx – (49.6°) 1,333lx @ 5m full
- CRI: >69 (83 with high CRI filter on colour wheel)
- Source life expectancy: > 50,000 hr
- Zoom: 7.5° – 49.6° motorised linear zoom
- Lens diameter: 120mm / 4.72”
- Focus: motorised
- Colour mixing: linear CMY
- Colour wheel: 6 colour filters
- Shutter system: 4 shutter blades with position and ±30° angle adjustment, ±45° rotation of the complete framing system
- Animation wheel: animation wheel with CW and CCW rotation
- Rotating gobos: 7 rotating gobos + open, interchangeable, indexing
- Gobo size: outer: 26.7mm – image: 20mm – thickness: 1.1mm
- FX generator: shutter macros with adjustable speed
- Circular prism: 4f with bi-directional rotation, indexing
- Frost: dual frost filter system, 1° soft-edge frost gobo, 5° frost wash, with linear 0 – 100% frost filter frost unit to soften the beam edge
- Iris: 5 – 100% motorised iris
- Static colour mode: selection of static colour
- Manual colour mode: manual adjustment of dimmer and strobe
- Pan angle: 540°
- Tilt angle: 270°
- Pan/tilt resolution: bit 16 bit
- Feedback: automatic repositioning after accidental movement
- Body colour: black finishing
- Protocols: DMX512, RDM, Art-Net, sACN, W-DMX
- DMX channels: 38 / 39 / 40 / 41/ 42 channel
- W-DMX: included, wireless solution receiver
- RDM: RDM ready for remote monitoring and settings
- Display: LCD high resolution colour display with autoflip
- Firmware upgrade: yes, via USB – DMX interface (UPBOX1) not included
- Dimmer: linear 0 ~ 100% electronic dimmer
- Strobe / shutter: 1 – 30Hz, electronic
- Display battery: self-charging battery backup
- Operating temperature: -10° ~ +50°
- LED control: 24kHz flicker free operation
- Mains power supply: 100-240V – 50/60Hz
- Max power consumption: 640W
- Output (at 230V): 3 units on a single power line
- Power factor: >0.96
- Cooling: combination of heat pipe cooling system and low noise fan
- Suspension and fixing: hanging bracket for floor positioning with “Quick-Lock” system
- Pan / tilt lock: for transportation and maintenance
- Signal connection: Amphenol XLR 5p IN/OUT connectors
- Data connection: Art-Net RJ45 IN/OUT
- Power connection: Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT connectors
- IP rating: 20
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 443x697x293mm / 17.44”x27.44”x11.54”
- Weight: 35kg / 77.16lbs