Quasar Sciences’ RR Linear LED Lights are elegant, compact and filled with incredible features. Their sleek design advances Quasar’s tubular form factor by doubling the width but retaining the low-profile shape meaning the RR can still fit into all the same tight spaces as legacy Quasar lights.
The RR is offered in two lengths: RR100 at 46 in/117 cm and RR50 at 23 in/59 cm.
Affectionately dubbed the “Double Rainbow,” the RR has two rows of pixels expanding the animation and FX capabilities into a whole new realm.
The RR50 packs in 24 pixels, and the RR100 features 48 separate pixels. All with pixel selection to give the user maximum control.
The RR features onboard universal AC power 100-240VAC and auxiliary DC input from 12-24 volts. Colour always comes first at Quasar Science, so our RGBx technology enables our lights to score an SSI rating of between 76 (daylight), and 91(Tungsten), and a CRI/TLCI score of 95+. Dimming is just as important as maintaining the brightness Quasar has always lived up to. Improved low end dimming gets these lights closer to a true 1% than ever before.
- RGBX 2000-6000K Crossfade White Light with RGB Colour Mixing
- QS Pixel Control
- Manual Interface with OLED Screen
- Mounting Rail with 3/8-16 & 1/4-20 Threaded
- Output Enabled Button
- Universal AC Power 100v-240v
- Auxiliary DC Input 10-26v
- Improved Low End Dimming
- Finer Dimming Control
- Integrated Power Button
- Lead / Follow Mode
- Expanded Onboard Effects
- Rig Mode
Length and Wattage:
- RR50 – 23in/59cm – 24 Pixels
- RR100 – 46in/117cm – 48 Pixels
Power Connect & Voltage:
- Self Ballasted AC range 100VAC to 240VAC via Neutrik True1 connect
- DC range 10VDC to 26VDC via 5.5 x 2.1mm Locking Barrel connect
- OLED screen with digital interface
- Wired Control via Cat5/6
- Wireless DMX Control by Lumen Radio CRMX Wireless + Bluetooth
- Robust Industry Standard
- Easy Pairing
- Compatible with W-DMX Transmitters
- Artnet over Wifi
- Lead/Follow Mode for operation from one tube to control multiple tubes