The Quasar Science Q-LION Battery LED Tube Range are incredibly versatile, especially when you're always on the go. With no need for mains power they are portable and can be placed anywhere, making them perfect for location applications.
- Q5 – 7″ 5 watts – 3,350 mAh LiOn Battery
- Q10 – 12″ 10 watt – 6,700 mAh LiOn Battery
- Q20 – 24″ 20 watt – 13,400mAh LiOn Battery
- Bicolour 3000k/5600k
Press and hold the power button to alternate between colour modes.
- 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, 10% OFF
A single button press cycles through the dimming levels
- Magnetic Feet
- 3/8″ Threaded Receiver (Threaded Pin available here)
- NEW Recessed Power Button
- Kill switch to disable power button when traveling (V2)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Charges from Mirco USB power adapter – V3.0 -9V @2A / 12V 1.5A –
(Will not charge on standard 5v USB Charger)
- Battery Level Indicator
- Runs for about 4 hours at 100%
- To maximize battery life, the lamp cannot operate while charging
Colour Rendering Index:
- 95 CRI +
- Flicker Free
- 25,000 + Hour Lifetime
- Press button once to turn on
- Press multiple times to dim
- Press and hold to change from 3000k to 5600k
To disable the power button when traveling, using a pen, press and hold the KILL button on the side for 5 seconds.
To enable the power button after it has been killed, plug it into your charger.
To reset the lamp to default settings of 5600k and 100%, press the RST button.
If the Q-Lion LED will charge but will not turn on with a button press, press and hold the kill button for 5 seconds. Then plug back into the QC 3.0 Charger.