The Quasar Science Q-LED Rainbow linear LED lamp featuring RGBX can paint your world with vibrant saturated colour and illuminate it with powerful white light from 2000° Candlelight to 6000° Daylight Kelvin.
All Quasar Science Rainbow lamps are equipped with onboard digital interface giving you command of intensity, Kelvin, hue & saturation. Each lamp has a built in LumenRadio CRMX chip for wireless control. The Rainbow can also be wired to DMX via Cat5 I/O Port.
The lamp is self ballasted AC input utilising Neutrik True1 locking connector as well as locking barrel connector for DC input.
- X-fade White Light: Crossfading the Candlelight diode (2000K) and Daylight diode (6000K) mixing a balanced variable colour spectrum. With independent 2000-6000°K diodes it gives a full range of high-quality broad-spectrum light and allow colour saturation without the muddy effects of RGB derived white light. Includes Kelvin presets at 2000° (2800°) 3200° 4000° (5000°) 5600° 6000°
- RGB: A rainbow of colour at your figure tips. With a full 360° palette for vibrant fully saturated colour or mixed with X-fade white light for soft beautiful pastels. Includes colour presets for blue, cyan, green, yellow, orange, red, magenta, purple.
- Low Profile Shape: Easy to hide when space is at a minimum, the slender linear lamps can be mounted tight against a wall or ceiling.
- Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of any size, or end to end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns and 3D structures or spell out words the options are endless.
- Control Panel: No need to pull out your phone or have a Wi-Fi network. The Rainbow comes equipped with an on-board control panel allowing you to set intensity, CCT, saturation, hue, FX and much more.
- FX: Onboard effects with adjustable parameters including fire, police light, short circuit, paparazzi, strobe and rainbow colour scroll.
- DMX Port: With DMX I/O, the Rainbow can be wired for DMX data control and passed through for chaining multiple lamps together.
- Wireless Control: Equipped standard with LumenRadio CRMX wireless transceivers, Rainbow lamps can be controlled remotely via compatible transmitters.
- Lead / Follow Mode: Set a master lamp and control all others. Rainbow LED lamps can be set to send or receive commands to and from any other Rainbow making it easy to change the settings of any multi lamp fixture or rig without dialling each lamp.
- Energy Efficiency: The Rainbow lamps vastly outperform traditional Quartz, Halogen and HMI lighting sources in luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- Self Ballasted AC Input: Run a line, RGB-X Rainbow lamps use 100-265VAC (World Power) via Neutrik True1 connect and do not require troublesome external ballasts, power supplies or data boxes.