PROLIGHTS Pin Spot LED is a true LED replacement for a traditional pin spot. Featuring both the beam and output characteristics of the original, the Pin Spot is able to be used in all the same applications.
- High power LED source and parabolic reflector deliver tight, bright beam.
- Available in both tungsten and daylight colour temperature versions.
- Remove heat, dimmers and lamp changes in one go.
- Source: 13W white LEDs
- CT: (TU) 2,800 K – (DY) 5,600K
- CRI: TU 91 Ra – DY 90Ra
- Luminous Flux: TU 613 lm – DY 655 lm
- Lux: TU 4,261 lux – DY 4,560lux @ 3m
- Source Life Expectancy: >30,000 hrs
- Beam Angle: 6°
- Field Angle: 12°
- Body: Sturdy die-cast aluminium body conceived for long-time durability
- Body Colour: Black
- Dimmer: Linear 0~100%, manual knob, electronic dimmer
- Operating Temperature: -10° ~ +45°
- Flicker: Flicker free operation
- Power Supply: 100-240V – 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (at 230V): 19.6W
- Power Consumption (at 120V): 18.9W
- Power Connection: 16A Shuko plug
- IP: 30
- Cooling: Natural cooling of the peculiar chassis and to absence of fans
- Suspension and Fixing: Hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and positioning
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 166x118x290mm
- Weight: 1.8kg