The PROLIGHTS DISPLAYCOB track mounted compact LED PAR Range feature a single source COB LED with a stunning colour range, interchangeable lenses and barndoor control. The DISPLAYCOB is a compact version of the popular STUDIOCOB, perfect for installation applications.
- Track mounted compact LED Par with 60W Full Colour COB source (FC). Compact LED Par with High CRI 45W Cool White COB source (DY). Compact LED Par with High CRI 45W Warm White COB source (WW).
- HD dimming and an extensive, even colour palette.
- Flexible lens options of 15°, 30° and 60° and functional barndoors.
- Source: 60W COB RGB Led (FC). 45W White COB Led (DY). 45W White COB Led (WW).
- Luminous Flux: 2055lm (FC). 1841lm (DY). 1682lm (WW).
- Lux: (60°) 122.7lux @3m Full (FC). (60°) 291.1lux @3m (DY). (60°) 244.7lux @3m (WW)
- Lux: (30°) 358.5lux @3m Full (FC). (30°) 869.1lux @3m (DY). (30°) 659.4lux @3m (WW)
- Source Life Expectancy: >30.000 h
- Beam Angle: 60°
- Field Angle: 80°
- Lens Type: Dichroic parabolic reflector in combination with HD fresnel lens
- Additional Optics: 30° (inc) – 15° (opt)
Colour System (FC):
- Colour Mixing: RGB/FC
- White Presets: 3200~10000K
- Colour Wheel: Virtual colour wheel with presets
- Macros: Built-in white presets
- Static Colour Mode: Selection of static colour
- Manual Colour Mode: Manual adjustment of colour
- Auto Mode: Built-in programs with execution speed adjustment
- Body: Sturdy die-cast aluminium body conceived for long-time durability
- Body Colour: Black
- Protocols: DMX512
- DMX Channels: 3/5/8ch (FC) 1/2/5ch (DY and WW)
- Display: Black OLED high resolution display
- Firmware Upgrade: Yes, via USB-DMX interface (UPBOX1) not included
- Master/Slave: for synchronized operation of more units linked in a chain
- Dimmer: Linear 0~100% electronic dimmer
- Dimmer Curves: 4 Different dimming curves available
- Strobe/Shutter: 1-28 Hz, electronic
- Operating Temperature: -10° ~ +45°
- Flicker: Flicker free operation
- Selectable PWM: 600~25K Hz
- Power Supply: 100-240V – 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (at 230V): 75W (FC) 62W (DY and WW)
- Power Consumption (at 120V): 70W (FC) 57W (DY and WW)
- Output (at 230V): 24 units on a single power line
- Signal Connection: 5p in/out
- Power Connection: 16A Shuko plug
- IP: 20
- Cooling: Natural cooling of the peculiar chassis and to absence of fans
- Suspension And Fixing: Track-Adapter included for suspension and fixing
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 166x118x250mm
- Weight: 1.85kg