PT-RZ660 Series 6,200 lumens Solid Shine laser projectors
Designed for intensive usage and long lasting brightness in education, museums, exhibitions and digital signage applications
Real maintenance-free design up to 20,000 hours, dual light source for uninterrupted projection and 6,200 lumen brightness.
- High brightness and excellent image quality with laser light source
- Maintenance free up to 20,000 hours with dust-resistant optical block and long lasting laser engine
- Free 360 degrees installation and Geometric Manager Pro function
- Wide spectrum colour with up to 7,200 lm (centre) brightness
- Outstanding white balance and colour reproduction
- Maintain image quality for longer use
- Dependable 24/7 operation with failover protection
- Dynamic light control delivers better contrast
- Vivid images in bright environments
- Detail clarity processor 3 – Sharpness in the finest details
- Dust-resistant airtight optical block
- Select a mode to maintain image quality for longer
Approximately 20,000 hours of continuous operation
In Normal Mode, the PT-RZ660 series can operate continuously for about 20,000 hours. In Eco Mode, this is extended to around 24,000 hours. These modes enhance suitability for education and signage applications.
Long Life mode offers up to 10 years maintenance free
In environments where full brightness is not necessary, such as surveillance, control- and simulation-rooms, constant operation modes extend light-source replacement up to 87,600 hours in Long Life Mode 3 – about 10 years of 24/7 operation with consistent brightness and colour.
User operation modes
In addition to present operation modes, the PT-RZ660 series can be customsised to achieve your preferred balance of brightness performance or extended life.
Geometric Adjustment adapts special projection surfaces
Geo Adjustment adapts the image for projection into spherical, cylindrical and other special shaped screens. Fine-tuning is performed with the remote control with no external equipment needed. Paired with Multi-Screen support system, highly creative mapping presentations are possible in variety of event and staging applications.
Single-cable Digital Link control and video connection
Upward HDBaseT™ compatible Digital Link supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150m. Add an optional Digital Link switcher (ET-YFB200) or Digital Interface Box (ET-YFB100) to further simplify installation in large venues while reducing cost and improving reliability at the same time.