The Panasonic EF1 Series of stylish LED backlight entry level flat panel displays offer a high level of efficiency and easy connectivity for a wide range of applications from digital signage to corporate and education. Featuring a built-in USB media player enabling video and still-image playback without set-top or pc.
Slim Design for any Interior Design Scheme
The narrow frame and slim design draw attention to the image. And the flat-panel form does not feel oppressive when mounted on the wall. The High-Visibility IPS Panel makes images easier to see and boosts the signage effect.
Simple Signage Based on USB Memory
It enables video and still-image playback via USB without set-top box or pc.
A USB media player is built right into the display, so you simply insert a USB memory stick for automatic video and still-image playback. Signage can be easily created without requiring a set-top box or a PC. You can also compile scenario files to designate the playback order and time. And you can freely revise both the content and display schedule* .
* Depending on the type of a USB memory device, it may come in contact with the periphery such as a back cover, and cannot be attached. Use a commercially sold extension cable, or use a small type of a USB memory device connectable to this unit, Multi Monitoring & Control Software is required. (free), * Limitations exist for USB input. For details, please see the User’s Manual, * For detailed instructions on using the USB Media Player Function, see the “Easy Guide”.
Quick and Easy Signage
The USB media player features synchronized playback on multiple displays. The content can be rewritten via a LAN network, so you can even mount the displays at a distance.
* Multi Monitoring & Control Software is required. (free)
Other Versatile Functions are Also Provided
When installing multiple displays, the Cloning function lets you use USB memory to copy the settings of a master display, thus greatly shortening the set-up time.
The Cloning function works only for displays with the same screen size, Depending on the type of a USB memory device, it may come in contact with the periphery such as a back cover, and cannot be attached. Use a commercially sold extension cable, or use a small type of a USB memory device connectable to this unit.
Multi Monitoring & Control Software Also Supported
The EF1 Series is compatible with Multi Monitoring & Control Software, which makes it possible to monitor and control up to 2048 displays with a single PC via a LAN network. This is highly effective for large-scale signage systems. In addition, systems that include Early Warning Software (optional) give you even more detailed display data, for greater monitoring and control convenience.
Stylish Design with Excellent Visibility
- Efficient High-Visibility Panel
- IPS Panel for Clear Off-Axis Visibility and Excellent Colour Reproduction
- Reliable and Cost-Effective Visual Communication Solution for Retail, Public Spaces, Showrooms, Meeting Rooms, and Classrooms
Specification is subject to change without notice.