Panasonic's AF1 Series System on a Chip (SoC) solution allowing third-party software to be installed without any specific development. Cost effective and self contained solution for high impact digital signage. Ideal for public information display and store signage.
Indoor System On Chip Displays
Panasonic offers a comprehensive range of professional displays, giving solutions to the visual needs of a number of industries, from retail stores and shopping centres to hotel receptions and airports. Each of our models offer a wide viewing angle for high visibility, sleek design that saves space, and clever displays that can adapt to the lighting environment of its location.
A cost-effective and self-contained solution for high-impact digital signage
Incorporating a System on a Chip, the OpenPort PLATFORM™ display series is designed for commercial signage applications. Simple, reliable, and expandable AF1 Series features an Android™ and HTML5-based open source platform and is equipped with a 1GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, and 8 GB of internal storage. It substitutes expensive external ‘Wintel’ systems which also require cabling, additional mounts and installation.
The AF1 Series is Google certified, which allows software companies to create specialised apps for digital signage and other applications. Verified apps can be installed remotely from the Panasonic app server or added locally using a USB or micro SD Cards. Software partners who are developing apps for the Panasonic OpenPort PLATFORM™ can be found here.
- Public information display
- Store signage
Android™ and HTML5 based OpenPort Platform™ displays
System on a Chip (SoC) solution allowing third-party software to be installed without any specific development. Cost effective and self contained solution for high impact digital signage
Watch OpenPort PLATFORM™ technology benefits for professional signage applications
Adaptable and versatile with excellent reliability
- Incorporates high performance SoC (System on a Chip) with 1 GHz quad-core CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB storage, and Android™/HTML5 compatibility
- Supported by Alliance with a leading signage software developer to jointly verify application operation
- Robust professional-grade panel engineered for continuous 24/7 operation
- Early warning software (ET-SWA100)* allows system failures to be anticipated or more easily identified
* Optional products.
Simple installation and easy operation
- Built-in media player and onboard Wi-Fi simplifies installation and cabling complexity without need for external STBs
- Easily update display media and scheduling via Internet
- Provides Panasonic API (Application Programming Interface) to efficiently control and monitor applications via network
- Incorporates USB and SD card interfaces for media playback in offline environments
- Display content can be saved to USB and SD card via network
High brightness, resolution, and off-axis visibility
- Bright 500 cd/m2 IPS panel for excellent off-axis visibility in environments with high ambient light levels
- Stylish design with narrow 6.3 mm bezel for beautiful large-format images
- Color-matching function improves color performance with 6-segment color correction
- Refine enhancer function improves detail resolution for crisp and clear images
- Preset optimal image mode available via application to attract customers’ attention
Specification is subject to change without notice, Android is a trademark of Google Inc.