The Out Board LV Series Direct Controllers operate all Columbus McKinnon and most other low-voltage control hoists.
Out Board LV Series Direct Control
Ideal for a wide range of staging and rigging applications, the Out Board LV Series feature a rugged design and durable switching hardware all housed in a compact 3U (4U for LV4) 19” rack-mount chassis. This suits both touring and installation applications.
All units have a variety of linkable remote control and emergency stop options. With the LV6, LV8 and LV12, an optional RCXIF Interface can be retrofitted for compatibility with the RCX smart remote handsets.
- Integral emergency stop button
- Input voltage phase indicators and reversal switch
- Internal sub-assemblies for easy serviceability
- Analogue 4, 8 and 16 channel remotes (controller dependant)
- Digital conversion with 16, 32 and 64 way remotes for the LV6, LV8 and LV12
- Remote go button
- Remote E-stop button
- Single phase 4 way controller
Arrange a Demo
Rigging News – Keep up to date with new Rigging products, interviews, press releases and much more!