The LV-Series controllers operate all Columbus McKinnon and most other Low-Voltage Control hoists.
- Compact and robust steel rack-mount units.
- 4, 6, 8 or 12 channels of low voltage hoist control and 3-phase power distro.
- Selectable Normal multichannel or pickle modes
- Integral Emergency Stop button.
- Input voltage phase indicators and reversal switch.
- Internal sub-assemblies for easy serviceability.
- Analogue 4, 8 and 16 channel remotes (Controller Dependant).
- Digital conversion with 16, 32 and 64 way remotes for the LV6, LV8 and LV12.
- Remote Go button.
- Remote E-Stop button.
- Single Phase 4 way controller.
Ideal for a wide range of staging and rigging applications, the Out Board LV-Series feature a rugged design and durable switching hardware all housed in a compact 3U (4U for LV4) 19” rack-mount chassis. This suits both touring and installation applications.
All units have a variety of linkable Remote Control and Emergency Stop options. With the LV6, LV8 and LV12, an optional RCXIF Interface can be retrofitted for compatibility with the RCX Smart Remote Handsets.