The NovaPro UHD Jr combines 4K processing and 4K sending into a single all-in-one video controller. With unrivaled processing ability and excellent loading capacity, the NovaPro UHD Jr brings an amazing viewing experience.
Amazing definition for excellent visuals
- 8K x IK / 4K x 2K, free seating to any size.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) support. Wide colour gamut and high contrast for the ultimate visual experience.
- PiP with unrestricted size and placement of windows for flexibility and stunning results.
Real 4K, meeting the needs of the future
- Real 4K inputs DP1.2 x1, HDMI2.0 x1, 12G SDI x2 and DVI x4
- 4 x DVI Inputs – Including quad support to provide one single 4K x 2K/8K x 1K input
- 16 x Neutrik Ethernet ports and 4 optical ports reaching 10 million pixel loading capacity.
All the features you need for total functionality
- Genlock – Ensuring that multiple linked units maintain synchronisation.
- Works as either a sending card or an optical converter – useful for long-distance transmission.
- Ultra-low latency, making sure the display matches the live action.
Simple operation for efficiency and flexibility
- Supports capture source image as BKG display.
- 10 application presets with simple switching by buttons
- Support for V-Can operation software. SmartLCT mapping software and webpage content.
- DVI x 4
- Four DVIs are all single-link DVIs by default
- Each DVI: Input resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, downward compatible
- Four single-link DVI input sources can constitute a 3840 x 2160 input source
- In dual-link mode DVI 1 and DVI 3 are dual-link DVI connectors while DVI 2 and DVI4 are unavailable
- DVI 1/DVI 3: input resolution up to 3840 x 1080 @60Hz, downward compatible
- 12G-SDI x 2
- Input resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @60Hz, downward compatible, loop output
- DP1.2 x 1
- Input resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @60Hz, downward compatible, HDCP 1.3 compliant
- HDMI2.0 x 1
- Input resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @60Hz, downward compatible, loop output
- HDCP 2.2., HDCP 1.4 and EDID 1.4 compliant
- Ethernet ports x 16
- Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- OPT 1-4 x 4
- 10G optical outputs
- OPT1 transmits data of Ethernet ports 1-8
- OPT2 transmits data of Ethernet ports 9-16
- OPT3 serves as the hot backup for OPT1
- OPT4 serves as the hot backup for OPT2
- MONITOR x 1
- HDMI connector for output monitoring
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz