The NovaPro UHD Range are all-in-one LED controllers developed by NovaStar.
NovaStar NovaPro UHD 3-In-One Controller Range
By integrating video processing, video control and LED screen configuration functions into one controller, these products are capable of receiving a variety of video signals, processing and sending images of resolutions up to ultra HD 4K×2K@60Hz and 8K×1K@60Hz.
Products in the range include: NovaStar NovaPro UHD | NovaStar NovaPro UHD Jr
NovaStar NovaPro UHD
- Up to 8K display width or height of a single device
- HDR function to make images finer and smoother
- A variety of input connectors: 4×12G-SDI connectors with loop output functions, 1×HDMI 2.0 with loop output functions, and 1×DP 1.2
- The input card can be HDMI or DVI along with an additional optional card slot
- 16× Neutrik etherCON outputs, 4× 10G fibre optical outputs with copy and hot backup modes
- 6× layers, 1×OSD, 1×LOGO, and 1×BKG. 2× layers up to 4K×2K, 4× layers up to 2K×1K, which can be scaled and are priority adjusted by z-order
- OSD supports cropping, transparency adjustment, adding dynamic/static images and position adjustment
- MultiViewer monitoring settings, including monitoring of input sources, PVW, PGM, or mixed preview
- Powerful image processing capability to realize low latency from input to output
- Remote data transmission via a Gigabit ethernet port or fibre optical connector
NovaStar NovaPro UHD Jr
- 8K×1K / 4K×2K, free scaling to any size with crisp post-scaled image
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) support. Wide colour gamut and high contrast for the ultimate visual experience
- A variety of input connectors: DP 1.2, HDMI2.0, 2x 12G-SDI, 4x DVI
- 4× DVI inputs – Support linking together into a single independent 4K×2K / 8K×1K input
- 16× Neutrik etherCON ports and 4 optical ports, reaching 10.4 million pixel loading capacity
- Genlock, ensuring that multiple linked units maintain synchronization
- Ultra-low latency, making sure the display matches the live action
- Supports 3D function with scaling and splicing
- Works as either sending card or optical converter useful for long-distance transmission
- Support Capture source image as BKG display
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our Capture & Processing Products, arrange a demo or email us.
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!