MCTRL660 is the most popular LED processor in NovaStar’s portfolio. It has all of the regular functions but with a handy front menu display and 4 Ethernet outputs.
MCTRL660 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. Utilising UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centres, sports arenas, and more. True hot backup, No flickering, no blackout One-button upload of settings and parameters
- Complete video input interfaces: HDMI 1.3, single-link DVI
- Multiple output options via 4 ethernet connections
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient
- Multiple controllers can be cascaded
- Supports 18-bit grayscale processing and display
- Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart screen configuration, allowing a screen to be configured within 30 seconds and greatly shortening the stage preparation time
- Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realize a perfect display image with no flickering or scanning lines, as well as fine quality and good sense of depth
Arrange a Demo
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!