The NovaPro UHD is an all-in-one LED controller developed by NovaStar. By integrating video processing, video control and LED screen configuration functions into one controller, this product is capable of receiving a variety of video signals, processing and sending images of resolutions up to ultra HD 4K×2K@60Hz and 8K×1K@60Hz, and provides a loading capacity of 10.4 million pixels.
With the built-in Master VI smart platform, the NovaPro UHD supports layer creation, property settings, and screen configuration via simple mouse, keyboard, and monitor operations.
The NovaPro UHD supports sending of processed video to LED display through Neutrik Ethernet port or fibre optical connectors. With powerful video processing and sending capabilities, this product is well suited for high-end rental applications, stage control systems, and fine-pitch LED displays.
- Up to 8K display width or height of a single device
- HDR function to make images finer and smoother
- A variety of input connectors: 4×12G-SDI connectors with loop output functions, 1×HDMI 2.0 with loop output functions, and 1×DP 1.2
- The input card can be HDMI or DVI along with an additional optional card slot
- 16× Neutrik etherCON outputs, 4× 10G fibre optical outputs with copy and hot backup modes
- 6× layers, 1×OSD, 1×LOGO, and 1×BKG. 2× layers up to 4K×2K, 4× layers up to 2K×1K, which can be scaled and are priority adjusted by z-order
- OSD supports cropping, transparency adjustment, adding dynamic/static images and position adjustment
- MultiViewer monitoring settings, including monitoring of input sources, PVW, PGM, or mixed preview
- Powerful image processing capability to realize low latency from input to output
- Remote data transmission via a Gigabit ethernet port or fibre optical connector