The Claypaky Mythos 2 features a new and reliable Osram Sirius HRI® 440W X lamp, which ensures the extraordinary performances that have made a success of Mythos worldwide. Mythos 2 is an excellent spotlight that produces an outstanding large light beam, featuring a zoom that ranges from 4° to 50° (1:12 ratio).
The light beam is sharp with perfectly defined edges, from the very first millimetre right along its entire length. The zoom is optimised for focusing, which is separate from that of the fixed and rotating gobos. The movement is smooth, fast and very quiet. Mythos 2 also features an indexed visual effect disc, which can be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus.
The Claypaky Mythos 2 is also an extraordinary beam light, allowing you to switch to a fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. A large, very dense, 160mm diameter light beam leaves the Mythos’s lens and remains parallel for its entire length, even at great distances. The Mythos 2 is a very versatile tool, useful in any situation and therefore an excellent investment.
- Large 160mm diameter front lens
- Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire length
- CMY colour mixing with gradually fading colour wheels
- 15 special colour filters on three wheels
- 2 CTO filters (3200 K and 2500 K) + 1 CTB filter
- Wheel with 6 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos
- 6 beam reducer filters on the gobo wheel
- Advanced visual effect disc (animation disc)
- 2 indexable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear 4-facet prism)
- Frost filter for soft-edge projection
- High precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian design