The Mole-Richardson VARIABLE FOCUS PAR Range is truly the best combination of Mole-Richardson Co.'s most popular products. The compact and powerful design from the DayLite Pars, the innovativeness of the Tungsten Par series and the focusable optics of the long-standing Open Face line all wrapped into one amazing fixture.
Type 7681 Daylite/Tungsten Varifocus Par
Type 7631 Daylite/Tungsten Varifocus Par
Type 7681: 95-230 Volts AC, 50-60Hz, 800 – 1000 Watts Max., 11 Amps Max.
Type 7631: 100-240 Volts AC, 50-60Hz, 1200 – 2000 Watts Max., 20 Amps Max.
- Switch: For Discharge lamps, ON and OFF push-button switches mounted on rear of fixture. May be re-ignited when hot.
- Cable: Attached 7-conductor, with male interlocking Veam type connector. (Note: Daylite to Tungsten Switch Adapter needed to run tungsten globe).
- Construction: Rugged construction of cast and sheet aluminum.
- Yoke: Aluminum tubing and cast aluminum trunnions with 5/8″ (1.7 cm) dia. Baby Receiver.
- Finish: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Black Powder Coated Enamel.
Type 7681: 12.7 in/32.3 cm(d) x 10.9 in/27.7 cm(w) x 18.5 in/47.0 cm(h).
Type 7631: 15.3 in/38.8 cm(d) x 12.1 in/30.7 cm(w) x 20.7 in/52.5 cm(h).
- Head Weight:
Type 7681: 13lbs/5.9kg (Head with Cable)
Type 7631: 18lbs/8.16kg (Head with Cable)
- Reflector: Highly polished aluminum Brytal finished faceted parabolic reflector.
- Socket: G22 (Type 7681), G38 (Type 6731) Heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type bi-post brass inserts.
- Safety Switch: Interlock micro-switch at door shuts off power to globe sockets when door is opened. Discharge lamp cannot be turned on until door is closed.
- Beam Control: Spot to flood adjustment using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.