Introducing Hollywood's first dedicated 2kW, 5kW and 12kW Tungsten Pars. The Mole-Richardson TUNGSTEN PAR Range, are based on the design characteristics of the popular DayLite HMI Pars, but using a conventional 2,000 / 5,000 / 12,000 watt incandescent source.
Unlike traditional luminaries, the Tungsten Par uses a specifically designed General Electric Halogen lamp intended for Axial Operation. By placing the lamp on its side and using a highly polished Parabolic reflector, the Tungsten Par is able to achieve output comparable to a standard Fresnel. The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control.
Other features include:
- A trough skid for operating and safe transportation
- A low-profile yoke with a 5/8″ baby receiver (Type 6731)
- Adjustable yoke pivot point (Type 6741, Type 6571)
- A locking, hinged front door for easy lamping
- An onboard 2kW / 5kW / 12kW switch
- 25′ 12/3 Edison extension (Type 6731)
- 60amp / 100amp stage pin “pig-tail” (Type 6741, Type 6571)