The Mole-Richardson DAYLITE HMI PAR Range are designed for Motion Picture, Television, Event and ENG/EFP Professionals worldwide. The solid cast aluminum construction features dramatically improved strength and cooling, while the Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides over 95% reflectivity.
The electronics in the fixtures are contained in a low-profile trough totally isolated from the main housing, and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch. The fixtures have visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, their field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control.
Other features include:
- A trough skid for operating and safe transportation
- An adjustable yoke pivot point
- A locking, hinged front door for easy lamping
- A “pig-tail” style electrical input
Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90deg or 45deg.
Type 6621: 575 Watts,
Type 6631: 1,200 Watts,
Type 6641: 2,500/4,000 Watts
Type 6651: 6,000 Watts
Type 6791: 12,000/18,000 Watts
Type 6621: 100 volts, A.C., 9 amps max.,
Type 6631: 120 volts, A.C., 15.6 amps max.,
Type 6641: 220 volt A.C., 25 amps max.,
Type 6651: 135 volts, A.C., 65 amps max.,
Type 6791: 240 volt, A.C., 85 amps max.
- Switch: ON and OFF push-button switches mounted on rear of fixture. May be re-ignited when hot
- Cable: Attached 7-conductor, with male interlocking “Veam” type connector
- Construction: Rugged construction of cast and sheet aluminum
Type 6621, 6631: Aluminum tubing and cast aluminum trunnions with 5/8″ dia. baby receiver,
Type 6641, 6651, 6791: Tubular aluminum with 1 1/8″ steel yoke pin.
- Finish: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Black Powder Coated Enamel
Type 6621: 10 3 /4″(W) x 10 3 /4″(H) x 14 1 /2″(L) w/o yoke (19 1 /4″ H with yoke),
Type 6631: 11 1/4″ x 11 1/2″ x 23″,
Type 6641: 31.85″ x 16.17″ x 20.26″,
Type 6651: 29″ x 19 1/2″ x 21″,
Type 6791: 38″L x 26″W x 26″H.
- Head Weight:
Type 6621: 13 lbs./5.9kg (w/cable),
Type 6631: 18 lbs. (w/cable),
Type 6641: 39 lbs. (w/cable),
Type 6651: 63 lbs. (w/cable),
Type 6791: 118 lbs
- Reflector: Highly polished Alzak Aluminum Parabolic Reflector
Type 6621: G22, Heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type bi-post brass inserts.
Type 6631, 6641, 6651: G38, Heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type bi-posts brass inserts.
Type 6791: Heavy-duty G51 electrical grade porcelain body with friction type Bi-post brass inserts and external socket release.
- Safety Switch: Interlock micro-switch at door shuts off power to globe sockets when door is opened. Globe cannot be turned on until door is closed
- Beam Control: Accessory lenses, used individually, change the beam pattern from Narrow to Extra Wide Flood. The beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for vertical or horizontal beam orientation. Further spot to flood adjustments can be made using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.