The Mole-Richardson 6,000W MOLEQUARTZ MOLEPAR Flood Light is for lighting large areas. The high intensity output of this fixture permits a minimum number of units for the required lighting level.
For Color TV and Film, use the 3200°K globes for night lighting and the Dichroic Filter globes for daylight booster. Each bank of two globes swivels for beam control. Six switches control light intensity. Individual globes rotate 360° to orient oval beam pattern to horizontal or vertical configuration. Globes easily changed with snap rings.
- Head(s): Type 5761, 6,000 watts.
- Rating: 120/240 volts, A.C. or D.C., 50 amps max. – 6,000 watts max.
- Switch: 6 toggle switches mounted on lamp. (One per globe.)
- Beam Angle: Pivoted globe modules permit variable beam coverage.
- Cable: Attached 3 ft., #6/1 Entertainment Cable with #10/1 ground, 60 amp Bates and MC257G Plug (Specify plug when ordering.) Other wiring substitutes are available.
- Construction: Rugged construction of solid and perforated sheet steel.
- Yoke: Tubular steel with removable 1 ⅛” dia. steel yoke pin.
- Finish: Maroon Powder Coat Enamel.
- Size: 29″ x 22″ x 7″.
- Head Weight: 53 ¼ lbs. (w/cable.)
- Socket: Connector for Mogul End-Prong PAR-64 globe.