The Mole-Richardson 400W VARI-SPACE LED Soft Light, is a small and bright LED Spacelight perfect for cyc-walls, hall-ways, tight spaces and low ceilings. Like its big brother, the Vari-Space 400W is identical in colour rendition with virtually identical optics to traditional 2K incandescent Spacelights. Another big plus is the colour can be adjusted from 2700°K - 5600°K.
Introducing the new Mole-Richardson LED colour changing technology with a range from 2700k to 5600k. Variable-Colour temperature is now available in selected Mole-Richardson LED fixtures. High output, unparalleled optics and full rich colour make the Mole-Richardson Variable-Colour line of LED’s the perfect tool for both broadcast and film industries.
MoleLED Variable-Colour Features
- Variable-Colour LED’s range from 2700K – 5600K True Film Friendly Colour
- Over 35,000 hour lamp life from on-board LED module
- Universal A/C input voltage from 90-250V
- True, linear 100-0% local and remote dimming via DMX 512A
- Silent dimming with little to no colour shift
- Universal powerCon AC input
- Made in the USA
- Rating: 90-250 Volts AC, 50-60Hz, 400 Watts, 3 Amps Max. DMX Standby Draw <.1 Amps Max.
- Light Source: (6) – 75 Watt Mole-Richardson proprietary colour mixing LEDs, 97CRI 2700°K – 95CRI 5600°K
- Fuse: 5 Amp Slow-Blow. Fuseholder in top cover
- Dimming: Flicker Free, Direct DC Dimming 100% – 0%
- Cable: Detachable 20 ft. (6m) cable, powerCON to Edison with inline toggle switch (include in price of fixture)
- Construction: Rugged, Sheet Aluminum
- Compliance: RoHS, CE, UL, CSA Pending
- IP Rating: 30
- Finish: Textured Black Epoxy Powder Coat
- Head Weight: 18lbs/8.2kg
- Reflector: Polished Aluminum, 60 Degree
- Local Control: Two on-board potentiometers; Dimming (100% – 0), Colour Temperature (2700°K to 5600°K)
- DMX Control: Ch. 1 – Colour Temp: 0 = 2700°K, 100% = 5600°K, Ch. 2 – Intensity: 0 – 100%
- Head: Type 9251