It's time to believe! LED Studio Fresnel with real 2K equivalent output, and performance you can actually use. A single source, behind a glass Fresnel equals beautiful, familiar optics. Combine that with unparalleled colour quality, and you have a fixture that can't be beat.
If there is one product synonymous with Mole-Richardson Co., it’s the iconic Motion Picture Fresnel. Built in Hollywood California since 1936, the studio Fresnel remains the back-bone of professional lighting for the film, television and broadcast industries. Relatively unchanged since its origin, the studio Fresnel rarely saw dramatic improvements…until now.
Introducing the MoleLED Fresnels. A design familiar to generations of lighting professionals is now loaded with state of the art electronics and the latest LED technology. These revolutionary fixtures use a proprietary Quantum Dot LED developed and produced by Mole to replicate film and television 3200K Tungsten and 5600K Daylight exactly.
High-output, with unparalleled colour quality and a borosilicate glass Fresnel lens, the MoleLED Fresnels perform identically to an incandescent or HMI Fresnel fixture. In addition, Mole added features like a universal power supply, built-in local dimming as well as on-board DMX dimming. Now, you are no longer tied to an external dimming system or any one voltage.
In an industry inundated with mass produced, eco-friendly products, the MoleLED Fresnels are truly a hybrid of hand crafted quality and the most advanced solid state lighting technology available. From the ground up, the MoleLED Fresnels are designed, engineered and built in the USA for professionals everywhere.
- An 80% reduction in energy consumption
- Flicker-Free dimming with little to no colour shift
- No need for external dimming systems
- No direct IR or radiant heat from Fresnel
- Head(s): Type 8961 Tungsten and Type 8971 Daylite
- Rating: 90-250 Volts AC, 50-60Hz, 400 Watts, 4 Amps Max. DMX Standby Draw <.20 Amps Max.
- Light Source: (1) – 400 Watt Mole-Richardson Quantum Dot LED 3200K 95CRI Tungsten & 5600K 90CRI Daylight
- Switch: Thru-cord Toggle in Cable, DMX or Local Toggle in Trough
- Fuse: 4 Amp Slow-Blow. Fuseholder in Trough
- Dimming: Flicker Free, Direct DC Dimming Local Dimmer 100% – 0% (Minimal Colour Shift) DMX Dimmer 100% – 0% (Minimal Colour Shift)
- Control: DMX512-A In and Out. Manual DMX Address Selector
- Beam Angle: 10° to 55° Variable Spot to Flood (Includes Field)
- Focusing: Rotating Knob on Front and Back
- Cooling: Passive-Forced Air
- Cable: Attached 25 ft (7.6m) Type SO., 3 Conductor, #18 AWG with NEMA 5-15 Edison (Other plugs and wire lengths available upon request)
- Construction: Aluminum and Steel with Interlocking Channels
- Yoke: Cast Aluminum w/Standard 1 1/8 in (29mm) Pin
- Compliance: RoHS. CE, UL, CSA
- IP Rating: 30
- Finish: Textured Black Powder Epoxy Coat. (Other Colours Available)
- Size: 17 in/432mm(d) x 17 in/432mm(w) x 211/2 in/546mm(h)
- Head Weight: 24lbs/11.11kg (Head Only) 27.5lbs/12.25kg (Head with 25ft/7.6m cable)
* Pole and grid operated versions also available