If there is one product synonymous with Mole-Richardson Co., it's the iconic Motion Picture Fresnel. Built in Hollywood California since 1936, the studio Fresnel remains the back-bone of professional lighting for the film, television and broadcast industries. Relatively unchanged since its origin, the studio Fresnel rarely saw dramatic improvements...until now.
Introducing the MoleLED Fresnels. A design familiar to generations of lighting professionals is now loaded with state of the art electronics and the latest LED technology. These revolutionary fixtures use a proprietary Quantum Dot LED developed and produced by Mole to replicate film and television 3200K Tungsten and 5600K Daylight exactly.
High-output, with unparalleled colour quality and a borosilicate glass Fresnel lens, the MoleLED Fresnels perform identically to an incandescent or HMI Fresnel fixture. In addition, Mole added features like a universal power supply, built-in local dimming as well as on-board DMX dimming. Now, you are no longer tied to an external dimming system or any one voltage.
In an industry inundated with mass produced, eco-friendly products, the MoleLED Fresnels are truly a hybrid of hand crafted quality and the most advanced solid state lighting technology available. From the ground up, the MoleLED Fresnels are designed, engineered and built in the USA for professionals everywhere.
- An 80% reduction in energy consumption
- Flicker-Free dimming with little to no colour shift
- No need for external dimming systems
- No direct IR or radiant heat from Fresnel
- Head(s): Type 9361 Tungsten and Type 9371 Daylite (Includes: Ballast, 25ft (8m) Head Cable, True Con Power Cable)
- Rating: 90-250 Volts AC, 50-60Hz, 1600 Watts, 14.5 Amps Max. 60 Volts DC 30 Amps Max.
- Light Source: (1) – 1600 Watt Mole-Richardson LED 3200K 95CRI Tungsten & 5600K 90CRI Daylight
- Switch: Thru-cord Cable, DMX or Local Toggle in Ballast (breaker on ballast 20 Amps)
- Fuse: 15 Amp Slow-Blow. Fuseholder in Trough
- Dimming: Flicker Free, Direct DC Dimming Local Dimmer 100% – 0% (Minimal Colour Shift) DMX Dimmer 100% – 0% (Minimal Colour Shift)
- Control: DMX512 In and Out. Manual DMX Address Selector
- Beam Angle: 10 deg to 55 deg Variable Spot to Flood (Includes Field)
- Focusing: Rotating Knob on Back
- Cooling: Passive-Forced Air
- Construction: Aluminum and Steel with Interlocking Channels
- Yoke: Tubular aluminum and aluminum castings with removable 1 1/8” dia. steel yoke pin.
- Compliance: RoHS. CE, UL, CSA Pending
- IP Rating: 30
- Finish: Textured Powder Epoxy Coat.
- Size: 24 in/618mm(d) x 23 in/590mm(w) x 33 in/836mm(h)
- Head Weight: 70lbs/31.80kg
- Condenser: 14 in (355mm) Borosilicate Glass Fresnel