Midas M32 LIVE Digital Mixer for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 32 Midas PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses and Live Multitrack Recording.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session – stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 25 Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 7″ full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The ground-breaking M32 LIVE console combines legendary Midas sound quality with advanced digital technology, future-proof floating point audio engine, extremely low-latency design and industry-leading 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters, creating a revolutionary mid-format live console. M32 LIVE features ultra-sleek styling, offering you a truly luxurious mixing experience. High-end construction materials include carbon fibre provide unparalleled durability and strength, plus substantially lower weight than comparable consoles.
The M32 LIVE utilises award-winning Midas PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed Midas PRO motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles-three times more than other leading consoles.
The Midas M32 LIVE is a future-forward console that completely raises the bar for live mixing.
While the Midas M32 LIVE design, styling, and construction will surely turn a lot of heads, it’s the sound that matters most to engineers and performing artists. And that’s where M32 LIVE shines even brighter – as the latest in a long line of pristine-sounding Midas consoles, it descends from a celebrated lineage that literally set the standard in electrical design and sound quality. Ever since Midas consoles first found fame 40 years ago with acts like Billy Joel, Yes, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd and others, the Midas legacy has always been about uncompromising quality and the ultimate in sound reproduction.
Backing the analogue input section are audiophile Cirrus Logic multi-channel 192 kHz capable A/D converters, which boast a 114 dB dynamic range, ensuring impressively low distortion and low noise performance.
Whether you come from an analogue mixing background, or are accustomed to using other digital consoles, your first experience with M32 LIVE has been engineered to be intuitive, fluid and straightforward.
The brilliance of the M32 LIVE is its simplicity and workflow. Tactile controls allow smooth adjustments to critical elements as the mix progresses while the TFT screen keeps you informed every step of the way. This integration of tactile controls, motorised faders and the array of LCD and TFT displays makes the M32 LIVE experience the premiere solution for Live Sound, Broadcast, Studio Recording and Post Production applications.
M32 LIVE changes the game by completely rethinking what is possible in a digital mixer. An intuitive workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game entirely.