Midas DL16 16 Input, 8 Output Stage Box with 16 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers, ULTRANET and ADAT Interfaces.
- 16 Input, 8 Output Stage Box with 16 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers, ULTRANET and ADAT Interfaces
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 8 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT* outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading DL16 units—no merger or router required
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- Status indicator LEDs on front panel
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs or outputs for on-stage monitoring
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
16 Input, 8 Output Stage Box with 16 Midas Microphone Preamplifiers, ULTRANET and ADAT Interfaces. The DL16 Stage Box provides 16 of our award-winning microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power; 8 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end; an integrated ULTRANET output for connecting to BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitor mixers; plus connectivity for your ADAT-compatible outboard equipment.
If your application calls for more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting a DL16 at stage front and another behind the drum riser provides an additional 16 inputs for drum and guitar/bass amp mic’ing. The best part – all it takes is a single CAT5 cable per stage box.