Designed with global rental applications in mind, the MCTRL660 PRO is a professional controller with a loading capacity of up to 1920×1200@60Hz.
NovaStar MCTRL660 PRO
Its 2.3 million pixels capacity allows users to customize resolutions to configure ultra-large screens with ultra-width or ultra-height.
- Multiple output options via 6 Neutrik etherCON connections and 2 10G optical fibre ports
- 3G-SDI, HDMI and DVI loop out connections for increased flexibility
- Input of ultra-high colour depths, such as 10-bit/12-bit 4:4:4, with input resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz, increasing colour expression capabilities by 4096 times compared to 8-bit inputs, and presenting images with rich and delicate colours, smoother transitions, as well as clearer details
- Independent Gamma adjustment of RGB, effectively controlling image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image quality
- Supports low latency and image flipping
- Dual working modes: working as sending card and fibre converter. One-click backup and recovery, quickly recovering previous screen configurations to deal with sudden on-site failure
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about NovaStar MCTRL300 or any of our other video products, arrange a demo or email us
Video News – Keep up to date with new Video products, interviews, press releases and much more!