The Martin Audio XE300 Compact Stage Monitor features a high-specification 12” (300mm) LF /1.4” exit HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver to deliver perfect sound over the artist’s listening plane.
The LF driver section has a 3” (75mm) voice coil and efficient motor with an aluminium demodulating ring to minimise distortion, while the HF driver utilises a 1.4” (35mm) exit HF compression driver with a 3” (75mm) pure titanium diaphragm.
- Very high-SPL, compact two-way stage monitor
- Coaxial ‘point source’ performance
- Differential Dispersion™ technology for consistent coverage
- Defined, rectangular coverage plane at head-height
- Complete system with iK42 for consistent high performance
- Visually-appealing, low-profile plywood enclosures
- Built-in risers for steeper monitor angle when required
- Side panel rubber feet for extra protection when up-ended
- Easy to carry and manoeuvre
- M8 rigging inserts