The Luminex GigaCore 30i is a 10Gb Network switch for converged AV networks used for installation, integration and touring.
10Gb Network switch for converged AV networks
GigaCore 30i comes fully optimized out of the box to be used with the most advanced AV protocols. Preconfigured Quality of Service (QoS), IGMP multicast, and PTPv2 settings will assure a responsive and extremely stable network environment for the most demanding time-critical audio protocols like Dante™, AES67, Q-SYS, and many more.
With up to 1000W of total PoE budget and PoE++ on every copper port, this GigaCore switch can drive any IP PTZ camera or loudspeaker on the market today.
GigaCore 30i is the ideal solution for AV networks in fixed installations, integration and touring for lighting, audio, and video.
10Gb connectivity allows full network convergence of lighting control, audio, intercom, and compressed video.
PoE++ implementation on every copper port allows you to connect any PoE device available today.
Today’s PoE standards (802.3af, 802.3at and 802.3bt) are all met. GigaCore 30i can directly drive any IP PTZ camera, network nodes or PoE powered loudspeaker on the market.
AV validated for real applications
GigaCore switches are fully validated in real-world applications with major brands in the AV industry for different protocols, including NDI™, Dante™, AES67, ST-2110, IPMX, MA-Net, and many more.
Robust yet silent design
A robust yet silent design allows you to use GigaCore in any AV environment.
Fans are speed controlled to have minimal noise impact and guarantee a long-life operation. This allows you to place the GigaCore in even the most quiet environments like theatres and studio’s.
- Most suitable applications: Fixed installations
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: Flash 1Gb RAM – 8Mb NOR flash 4Gb EMMC storage
- MAC address table: 16384 entries
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 168Gbps
- Jumbo frames: MTU up to 12000
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)