The Luminex GigaCore 14R network switch range are a pre-configured ethernet switch designed for professional AV solutions, perfect for touring and live events.
Luminex GigaCore 14R
The GigaCore 14R is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to cope with the most demanding lighting and AV installations. Managed through a web interface, the device offers a user friendly experience with an industry specific oriented interface. Fitted with two SFP cages, the switch can support any compliant fibre transceiver, breaking the limit of copper cable run. Two power backup ports at the rear of the unit makes the switch a reliable Gigabit core for your network. The GigaCore 14R comes with a bunch of industry oriented feature, providing a user friendly solution and lowering down setup time.
The GigaCore 14R provides users with two SFP cages for Fibre connectivity. Just connect a multimode or single mode Fibre transceiver to each cage and it will enable you to cover greater distances with a total link immunity up to 10km.
Focus on being creative again and stop wasting time on programming your network or spending money on IT consultants to do it for you. With Luminex GigaCore switches and only some basic AV knowledge, you can do it all by yourself in just the blink of an eye. Now you can finally focus on your core business as an AV technician or designer: “being creative”!
GigaCore 14R features
- Most suitable applications: Touring and live events
- RLinkX (Link redundancy): Yes
- Groups (VLAN segmentation): Yes
- MultiLinkX (Link aggregation): Yes
- Profile manager: Yes
- Memory: 4Mb
- MAC address table:
- Address learning / Aging: Self learning, Auto aging
- Switching throughput: 32Gbps
- IGMP support: Yes (V1/V2/V3)
- IGMP snooping: Yes, enabled by default
- Port sensing: Auto negotiation
- Auto crossover: MDI / MDIX
- Auto sensing: Full or Half Duplex (Gigabit is Full Duplex)
Arrange a Demo
Lighting News – Keep up to date with new Lighting products, interviews, press releases and much more!